Finding the right loan for you is what we do best. Our pre-qualification process can help you determine your best loan choice.
The 123’s of loan processing begins with good pre-qualification information. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Last 2 years W-2’s (if self-employed provide the last 2 yrs. tax returns and YTD P&L)
- Copies of paycheck stubs that cover the last 30 days.
- Last two months bank statements on all open accounts.
- Bankruptcy discharge papers, if applicable.
- Divorce decree, if applicable.
- Written explanation on all past delinquent accounts, collections, and judgments.
Benefits of Pre-Qualification:
- Know the amount of money you can borrow
- Determine the maximum house you can buy
- Don’t waste time looking for properties you can’t afford
- Be a stronger negotiator with the seller because your loan is already approved
- No chance of deal falling through due to financial qualifications
- Helps you close quickly